Saturday 19 July 2014

Organic shampoos and Conditioners

Earlier this week I posted about ingredients to watch out for in your hair care products and some of the damage that they can cause, I didn't want to leave anyone without any other alternatives so I have a few suggestions for those of you who would like to go the natural route when it comes to your hair care products. I myself am in LOVE with the ORGANIX line of shampoos and conditioners, they are a bit pricey but smell amazing and have ingredients that you don't have pull out the Google search for. Score!


My personal favorite from this brand is the coconut milk line, I have dry hair that is prone to breakage but this shampoo and conditioner gives my hair a gentle cleanse without stripping away the natural oils that it needs. It also has egg protein in it for those of you who need a little extra help with breakage. The great thing about this line is that ALL of their shampoos are sulfate free but you still come away with that clean and fresh feeling, the line has also expanded over the years so they offer more than just the basic shampoo and conditioner.



Some of my other favorite's include the argan oil of morocco, 


Graprefruite mango butter


Sea mineral moisture


I won't lie, these are a little bit on the pricey side at about $5.99 a bottle but it is definitely worth a try. If you're still skeptical then here is a video with a small review on some of the best sulfate free cleansers. 



3 comments:

  1. The other thing about these are that mostly in drugstores they aren't the real product, but imitations in the bottles and sold at a higher price stating that they are the brand but they aren't. Paul mitchell had a lawsuit a few years back with Walmart due to them selling a generic shampoo placed in Paul Mitchell bottles and spiking the prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I didn't know that, it definitely pays to do your research. It's easy to get caught up in the hype that these products offer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post!
    top-5-best-baby-shampoos-sensitive-skins

    ReplyDelete