Sunday 20 July 2014

These never let me down!

 A lot of my friends and family come to me and ask questions about hair and while I don't profess to be a professional I do know where to go if I don't know the answer, it takes some time and research but taking the time to find others who have used tried and true methods and products is the best way to begin your own healthy hair journey.

 My absolute favorite and go to site for relevant information is the Long Hair Care Forum, this is an amazing online community of women who are dedicated to growing long and healthy hair, the amount of information can be a little overwhelming but if you can dedicate a little time you can find the answer to almost any hair issue.

Long Hair Care Forum

My second favorite hair related site is Black Hair Media, this website is more for those who like to wear extensions, they have detailed reviews and pictures from almost every extension company there is. If you're the type of person who likes to wear extensions then I definitely suggest checking out this site for advice on braiding techniques, styles and advice on how to keep your own hair healthy underneath.


BlackHairMedia.com



Lastly I suggest checking out the Hairfinity site, this site is for some AMAZING hair pills but they also have vital and useful information, you can fill out a short questionnaire and they will provide a detailed healthy hair regimen even if you don't purchase the pills.

Hairfinity

2 comments:

  1. I have researched a lot on Hairfinity. Do you think that the product works or have you in your research heard of anything like bad side affects to this product? It seems to work well, I follow them on instagram and have checked out YouTube videos and their website almost ordering a bottle or so (especially if I chop my hair off and start over) But what are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used hairfinity on and off for the last few years and I definitely recommend it! It has taken my hair to the next level, the only cons are that it is a bit pricey and it can have an affect on the hair on the rest of your body. I notice that I have to really keep up on getting my eyebrows waxed and groomed way more than I do when I'm not taking the pills. It's worth it in my opinion though, my hair was to my shoulders a year and a half ago and now its to the middle of my back and quickly approaching waist length and THICK.

    ReplyDelete