Sunday 27 July 2014

Is this the magic pill?

Last week I mentioned a hair pill called hairfinity, now I have heard a few different reviews on this product but I personally LOVE it. It is filled with ingredients that support faster hair growth and promote  thickness and health, now this is not to say that all the ingredients are top notch and I have seen cheaper hair pills at the dollar store but I have been using this product on and off for the past 5 years and it has never let me down.

I first heard of it while searching google for ways to make your hair grow faster, it was a new product and one that no one else had ever heard of, I'm the type of person that loves to try to new things so I figured WHAT THE HECK! why not?? I had just cut my hair and for someone who has had long hair their whole life I was traumatized at the fact that I couldn't even make a ponytail with what was left, all bad!

So what makes these pills so special? It's the ingredients, it has a huge amount of biotin which is necessary for hair growth, it also contains MSM  which naturally increases the hair growth rate. Here is a full run down of the ingredients and what they do.





No comments:

Post a Comment