Wednesday 16 July 2014

About Me

Hello!


I'm Joy, born and raised here in Topeka, Ks; I've always thought Topeka was a really interesting place and you have to be creative if you want to keep yourself entertained. I love to travel and I won't hesitate to take off down the road whenever I'm so inclined. I'm all about new places and people.

  I am currently a senior at Washburn majoring in Corporate communication and working on a minor in PR, it took me FOREVER to figure out what I wanted to study in school but I have to say that I really enjoy the path I am now on. I plan on moving to Dallas after graduation and find a job in public relations or something else within the communication field.

3 comments:

  1. Were alike in that we see that Topeka isn't all bad. Thats one thing I dislike is the amount of people so quickly to talk down on Topeka, the place they live, yet they don't ever try to change it, see the good or just leave and venture somewhere else. I also like to just get in the car and go when possible. Good luck with school and your career! I can't wait to say Im almost done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think that Topeka has its perks but you have to have an open mind! I'm sure that I will miss Topeka when I am gone but I don't think that offers the same opportunity as bigger cities.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete